It was a fine Spring evening when two young men were dining at a popular al fresco restaurant on the northern beaches of Sydney. As the night descended, music could begin to be heard playing from a party on the beach; a local DJ was spinning. As crowded as this persons set was, the two of them couldn’t help but cringe at the quality of the music, especially as it served a radical juxtaposition to the tasty spaghetti they had both ordered. One of the boys passed a comment on the low quality of the music and the ensuing frustration it caused him to feel and the other agreed.
At this, a previously undisclosed third member of their party spoke up, “I’d like to see you two do it better”.
“Ok then”, they said in unison.
So began the formation of the supergroup Clickbait, comprised of Bernie Bolger and Langley Ammit. With backgrounds in music production and performance, the boys took to the decks with ease and have played numerous house parties and gigs including recently at the Golden Sheaf Hotel. With praise from the likes of Pete Tong, Diplo, Oliver Heldens and others, the boys are confirmed banger connoisseurs.
- LIDO – MONEY (LUCA LUSH EDITION)
- Uptown Funk (Chris Lake Edit)
- Habstrakt – Gimme ft.
- Go Freek – How Long
- Kulkid x Cory Enemy – The Light
- Anna Lunoe Feat. Jesse Boykins III – Heartbreak In Motion (Codes Remix)
- The New Sins ‘Lights Down (Waze & Odyssey Remix)’ (Edit)
- John Dahlback “Sirens”
- Tiga – Lets Go Dancing (Liquid Noise Remix)
- Dro Carey – Mammal Tank
- Pat Lok Feat Desiree Dawson – All In My Head (Cyclist Remix)
- Curbi – Discharge
- Bromley – Relate (Hostage Remix)
- Pierce Fulton – Kuaga (Odd Mob Remix)
- Ne-Yo – She Knows (Feat. Juicy J) (Kayliox ‘Future House’ Remix)
- GotSome – Bassline (Drezo Remix)
- Party In Me (YUNG BAE Edit)